Superb Hawaiian Style Oceanfront Home
PRICE REDUCED: $349,000
Incredible ocean, mountain, and jungle views
This idyllic raised beachfront home was imagined to offer the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living. It delivers stunning views from the terrace of sunrise, sunset, and the sparkling lights of the Punta Burica peninsula in the evening. The raised foundation almost guarantees a breeze day or night.
Excellence in design and quality fills every corner. The majority of the construction materials and fixtures were shipped in from the U.S. The yard’s landscaping minimizes the need for extensive gardening. Spend your days instead playing in the ocean or relaxing in your hammock overlooking the sea.
Play basketball on the concrete court. Shower in the sun after a day at the beach. Located on a surf break, the waves change throughout the day and the year. Kayak, surf, swim, or bob enjoying waters warmer than Hawaii.
You’ll appreciate the utmost privacy with only a few neighbors nearby. Yet, relax knowing there’s grocery shopping and a new hospital only 15 minutes away.
Paradise awaits you. Contact us for more information or a private viewing.
The master bedroom is steps away from the front patio.
And just steps down a short hallway is that most wanted tropical luxury; a tub.
Guests can enjoy the home’s second spacious bedroom.
This part of Panama is famous for two very wonderful features; fantastic surfing and fabulous sunsets.
A neighbour, strolling the beach one night caught this shot of the home as the sunset. A home of your dreams? probably.
At a Glance:
PRICE REDUCED: $349,000 USD
- unparalleled ocean view, oceanfront, surf break -3 bedroom, 21/2 bath -1000 square meter lot with 130 feet of beach frontage -1876 square feet of living space, 1330 square feet under air -Hawaiian-style raised home -built 2019 -tax-free ownership
- Quad-Lock one-step assembly construction (https://www.quadlock.com)
- TikiMundo/Palmex synthetic thatch roofing (https://www.tikimundo.com)
- Fuertec security window and porch screening (https://www.fuertec.com/en/)
- AirStone faux rock and vinyl siding (https://www.airstone.com)
- marine-grade stainless steel gates
- Custom-designed carved teak doors and trim with an ocean theme
- teak staircases
- 1-3 car carport
- basketball court
- outdoor privacy shower
- small storage room plus a large separate bodega
- screened porch plus an open-air terrace
- fruit trees, heliconia, and succulent gardens
-chef’s kitchen with farmer’s sink and bar/peninsula -custom oak cabinetry, granite countertops -custom teak shelving and doors -salt-resistant fans and a/c throughout -master bedroom en suite with soaking tub, small office space -glass block accents -Separate composting toilet system, plumbed for septic if desired -4100-liter tank with four filters and two pump system
- #14 Surfside, El Palmar Sur, Chiriqui, Panama
- new hospital and shopping 15 minutes away
- Costa Rican free zone shopping 25 minutes away
- Pavones, 2 hours away
- Airport and city of David, 75 minutes away
Name: Ingrid Lindberg
Phone: (507) 6584-7039